AW: AW: How to keep dir structure when building standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 2 15:06:17 EDT 2008

Hmmm I am really not beeing used to the Mac bundle structure.
When asking the path for my file.db it shows me:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Testfolder/resources/file.db
What explains why my prog finds the file, when the resources folder is
located outside of the prog.app in my Testfolder on the same level as the
prog.app
What I would have expected - and where I put the file.db in the standalone
package on my Win Pc is:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Testfolder/myApp.app/Contents/MacOS/resources/file.db
But at this location it can't find my file.db when the path is:
/Users/Tiemo/Desktop/Testfolder/resources/file.db

Where is my wrong thinking?
Thanks for any help :)
Tiemo