How to keep dir structure when building standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 2 03:43:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a db, which is located in a folder one level deeper as my app
(myfolder/mydb). In the standalone app settings I located and added mydb and
when building the standalone it takes also mydb in the standalone package.
So far so good.

BUT the standalone builder doesn't keeps the directory structure, it just
puts mydb in the same folder/level as my app with the consequence that my
path to mydb doesn't fit any more. So when creating my CD-ROM, I have to put
mydb again by hand one level deeper in myfolder/mydb. Is this the way how
you should work, or am I doing something wrong with building the standalone?

Thank you for any hints

Tiemo