the standard C++ library

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Jul 2 02:55:15 EDT 2008

When I said Lesson-1 it was in reference to Writing Externals Lesson-1
from the Rev news article.

I am wondering what limitations there are to using the full power of C++
within an external and where I can get the most updated library & docs
that will help me include the C++ library within a OS X Rev external.

-=>JB<=-