Putting Encryption Libraries in Different Folder

Bob Sneidar slylabs13 at cccostamesa.org
Tue Jan 22 14:42:34 EST 2008

I need to use an encryption method when asking the user for a
password, but since the ask password command is not a function, I
cannot use that in any calls to revdb. I have to save to a variable
which exposes my password to anyone with a bit of expertise.

If the ask password command was implemented as a function, I could use
it in revdatabaseconnect() as one of the arguements. Since the MySQL
is only taking cleartext passwords I would need to use the ask
password clear method, but as a function.

Just sayin'. :-)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management