Putting Encryption Libraries in Different Folder

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jan 22 14:26:10 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm using encrypt/decrypt on Windows. If I place both the libeay32.dll
and ssleay32.dll files in the same directory as the executable then
everything works as expected (the cipherNames returns valid ciphers).
I'm hoping to put the files in another folder though.

I thought $REV_SSL_PATH would do the trick since the encrypt/decrypt
doc entries reference but I'm not having any luck. I've tried the
following:

* Setting $REV_SSL_PATH to the directory where the two files reside.
* Setting $REV_SSL_PATH to the path of libeay32.dll and putting
ssleay32.dll in the executable folder.
* Setting $REV_SSL_PATH to the path of ssleay32.dll and putting
libeay32.dll in teh executable folder.
* Setting $REV_SSL_PATH to the path to libeay32.dll & cr & the path to
ssleay32.dll.

None of the above work. Anyone know how to put the encryption
libraries in a developer specified directory?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems