Can Rev Draw a Line?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jan 25 01:41:45 EST 2008

Hi Joe,

One other thought, taking into consideration that you may just want
"drawings" of some sort in your application; Even a grid possibly? Use
a drawing program - there are many you could use; then copy and paste
the "drawings" into your Rev Stacks. Just a thought, but it would work
and be very easily done.

Joe Wilkins