Photo Processing , Gallery and IPTC Data app

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 20:42:02 EST 2008

On 25 Jan 2008, at 01:20, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Ian,
>
> thank you very much!!!! I am in love with SIPS, do you know anything
> similar that I could use in windows which I could call from vbscript
> or bundle with the application but that needs no installing?

I was about to suggest ImageMagick (what is it with CamelCase app
names at the moment?) but I can't remember if it needs installation,
and the site seems to be down at the moment.
http://www.imagemagick.org/

> PS: Your  photos rocks! :D

:-)

I was going to suggest to the Rev team that I do the photography for
the Las Vegas conference in return for a ticket, but I'm not sure I
can get away in May... :-(

Ian