Rev and USB?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 05:49:19 EST 2008

Hmm. That's already more complex than the GPS datalogger I'm using (http://www.transystem.com.tw/p-gps-iblue747.htm
).

No mention of Mac drivers *anywhere* for the Keymaze 300, and it's
even hard to find out what chipset it's based on. :-( So I suspect
that GPSBabel won't help as you still need to get the files off the
thing!

The iBlue 747 will work with Mac Travel Recorder once you've installed
a Mac driver for the device. MTR will save to GPX (one of the main
standard file formats for GPS stuff) or to KML, unfortunately it's dog-
slow at converting the files and I've not yet figured out the binary
log files MTR saves as it's native format...

Ian