An interesting project?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Jan 16 17:19:52 EST 2008

Hi,

Can I post a youtube link here? Well, here goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wreP8FMupyM

If you don't feel like clicking on the link, it demonstrates a cool
drumbeat machine with a GUI, sort of.

I lusted after it for a moment, then realized it's limited, probably
not commercially available, and likely very expensive.

It then occurred to me that it probably would be pretty easy to
emulate in RR. It probably would not be hard to add additional
sounds, maybe two measures instead of one, maybe sixteeenth notes,
and maybe different time signatures. Speed could be an issue. Not
certain.

Maybe that's already been done. I dunno. I don't think I'm up to it.
Maybe someone else is. I thought I'd mention it, fwiw.

Cheers,

Tim Miller