Many Cards Versus One Card and a List Field

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 07:52:53 EST 2008

--- Peter Alcibiades <palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Then I will do printing by going to full screen and
> doing Print Desktop from
> the shell.  What a horrible kluge!  Awk and a text
> editor for printing has to
> be better than this.  It would be embarassing if the
> people who will use it
> were to find out just what a kluge it is.
>
> Peter

Couldn't you use the 'revPrintText' or 'revPrintField'
commands to output your report?

<shameless plug>
Or, if you wanted pin-point precision formatting, you
could use Quartam PDF Library and print the resulting
PDF file.
</shameless plug>

Just a thought,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====