Many Cards Versus One Card and a List Field

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Jan 16 06:22:55 EST 2008

Peter, this is untested, but might work reasonably quickly:

on getReport
     put file dataFile into tData
    set the itemdelimiter to "/"
    repeat for each line L in tData
       put word 4 of L & line (item 2 of word 5 of L) of the
monthnames into tKey
       add word 3 of L to tTotals[tKey]
    end repeat
    repeat for each line L in the keys of tTotals
       put tTotals[L] into fld L
    end repeat
end getReport

Best,