Many Cards Versus One Card and a List Field

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 14 19:05:18 EST 2008

Randall Lee Reetz wrote:
> Richard wrote:
>> Randall Lee Reetz wrote:
>>> Who will do it first?
>>
>> Looks like the field's wide open for you.
>
> Me and you?

While I'm flattered at the suggestion and would enjoy breaking new
ground, the areas in which I'm pursuing innovation are far smaller in
scope, specific to a few client projects.  Those projects keep me so
busy it's hard enough to get out to the desert as often as I'd like, so
it would be imprudent of me to take on anything else right now that
might get between me and by backpack.

But on something this visionary it may best to have a v1.0 or even a
functional prototype as a solo effort.  Then once it's a concrete form
it should be much easier to attract others who can help take it further.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal