Creating .icns files on Mac.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 9 05:49:35 EST 2008

Hi,

Not only may Iconographer cut off parts of your icon (something I
haven't experienced myself), it creates corrupted masks for ico files
for Windows.

Like Bill, I'd recommend Apple's Icon Composer. Works great for me
and is free.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 9-jan-2008, om 7:50 heeft Scott Rossi het volgende geschreven: