Constructing and calling a handler as "do"

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun Jan 13 21:08:41 EST 2008

So, while i respect convention where it works (as it makes for better communication), where it doesnt work or isnt as powerful as another (alternitive) potential convention, i am forced to break ranks as fits funtionality.  Xtalk was not written for auto manipulation of code symbols (no built in versioning or dynamic inheritance (try to "put card n into button m", or more to the point "if the meaning of "if" in line next is conditional then...") so i have to go it alone.  My question wasnt about the concatination of strings but how to get the interpretor to build and issue a message from a custom property or two in the same line of text.