Showing unsaved status for document-based windows

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jan 13 13:15:41 EST 2008

Another odd omission in MacRev - the ability to allow third party add
on system stuff like DEFAULT FOLDER to work in file dialogs.

These show up in every Macintosh app known to man.... except Revolution.
It really messes up my workflow when this utility doesn't show,  and
since it shows in every other app except Rev, what's going on?

I've filed a long standing bug report on this...

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o