adding Menu in IDE MenuBar

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 11 05:07:49 EST 2008

Hi Thierry,

You can add a button to grp "revMenubar" of stack "revMenubar". You
need to set a correct loc. This will probably work fine on Mac OS X.
I don't know what will happen on Windows and Linux. I don't know
whether this will break anything, just give it a try.

FYI, you can add buttons to the menubar of Studio and Enterprise,
probably also to DreamCard, and save them for later use. You can't
save any changes to the menubar in Media.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 11-jan-2008, om 10:34 heeft Thierry het volgende geschreven: