adding Menu in IDE MenuBar

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Fri Jan 11 04:47:48 EST 2008

Hi Thierry,

While it is not that hard (you can use the application browser to see what
and where), i wouldn't touch the IDE. Instead, I would make a sticky
window or palette sporting your menu - It would be more compaitible with
future versions of the IDE and you wil have more room for exansion if need
be... The reason is that if the IDE is updated, then you might have to
change your plugin.

regards,
---------------------=---------------------
Xavier Bury

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 11/01/2008 10:34:48:

> Hi all,
>

> when starting a private plug-in ( in Rev IDE ), I would like to
> add a new Menu in the standard MenuBar IDE....
>
> Well, is this easy do to so
> without breaking, or having to learn all  the internal logic of the
> IDE ,
>
> and if yes, any hints ?
>
> Regards,
> Thierry

Clearstream Services S.A.
42 Avenue JF Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
Société anonyme is organised with limited liability
in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg R.C.S. Luxembourg B 60911.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in
this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream
International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

Legally required information for business correspondence/
Gesetzliche Pflichtangaben fuer Geschaeftskorrespondenz:
http://deutsche-boerse.com/letterhead

END OF DISCLAIMER