Re-2: [ANN] About RevSelect & Last Days of the Holiday Bundle

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Jan 10 13:16:16 EST 2008

Matthias,

 From the Rev reminder letters:

****************

Q. I own an old version of Revolution. Can I still take advantage of
this offer?

A. Yes! We want everyone to get the most out of Revolution. So whether
you're a new customer, or purchased Revolution years ago, you are
eligible for the same amazing bundle at the one, amazingly low price.

Q. What's the benefit for existing owners?

A. If you don't already own Revolution, a new license gives you 90
days of free updates. Existing customers who purchase this bundle will
receive all new versions of their selected edition of Revolution for a
full year.

Q. If I get this bundle, will I the next version free?

A. Yes. The currently shipping version is Revolution 2.8.1. Everyone
who purchases this bundle, new or renewal, will receive Revolution 2.9
automatically when it is released.
Jerry

So, yes and yes. It will extend your license for Rev and GLX2. It's a
good deal for you. That's my read on it. Heather may have additional
thoughts.

Voice: 512.524.6623
Skype: jerry.daniels

IF YOU JUST TURN AROUND WHILE YOU'RE REMINISCING, YOU CAN SEE INTO THE
FUTURE.