Reading Binary Data in Little Endian Format

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 8 06:13:59 EST 2008

Hi Dave,

You need to write a function to revert the numbers manually. I'd say
that's an easy task to do.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 8-jan-2008, om 12:08 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven: