OT:converting csv to xls with Rev

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 09:05:51 EST 2008

Hiya,

MSSQL (needs MS Jet and MDAC) has 'Data Transformation Services'
which will guide you through exporting directly from MSSQL to Excel.
You can create a DTS Package with the DTS Export Wizard, and not just
to Excel. I haven't created any packages but I assume you could call
them up from Rev or as a scheduled task.

Cheers,

Luis.