Can a text field have multiple lines inside a table cell?

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 00:29:36 EST 2008

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have multiple lines inside a table cell?? I'm presently using a table field object, and putting data into that field object via:

set the HTMLtext of field "picklist" to datafromURL

And I've love it if I could make the text in the left-most column wrap to 2 lines.? If I attempt to put a "<br>" in the text for cell #1, it bumps anything after the <br> to the next line.