"last image" not working, receipe

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Fri Jan 4 05:08:45 EST 2008

Some more information, I think I have found a receipe...
- First get the files of a folder and create an image in a stack for
each file.
- after creating an image, the variable "it" contains a full reference
to an object.
- next set the filepath of this last image to a file
- it is not possible of course to show a Word file, so there will be
an error in the result. If so, I would like to show a "No Preview"
image, located in another stack.
- With image objects created like this, there is no way of setting
another image, located in a stack. It is possible to set a different
file path, but not an existing image.

Can someone confirm this, so I can enter it into Bugzilla?

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530