Team Development using Run Rev

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Feb 29 12:42:01 EST 2008

It should be said that (almost?) every object in rev can be created
by script. As an exercise I've written scripts that go through all
objects in a stack and make up a list of statements that can later be
executed and recreate everything, including custom properties and
scripts. It gets a little crazy with groups inside groups, but it can
be done.  Base64 is one's friend in this instance.

Would these scripts (all text) work in a code versioning environment?

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o