Team Development using Run Rev

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Fri Feb 29 01:12:26 EST 2008

Hi to all those who have used or are using RunRev in a team development
environment...

I have some questions as to even if RunRev allows itself to be a software
development tool for development teams. So here are my questions:
Who is using RunRev in a group development environment? (reply if you are)
How many developers are on the team?
Are the developers in the same office or are the team members spread over
different regions or countries?
How are you handling "master" stack updates to the server?
How do you handle "code" (.rev files) check-out and check-in?

Bottom line, is RunRev a good tool to use in a production team environment?

I ask these questions at this time after spending almost 2 years using and
learning RunRev on my spare time.
It is starting to appear to me that it's a viable tool to use to develop
"off the shelf" software products.
But with that in mind it's important to understand the questions above, as
one day this may be the tool of choice.
Thanx in advance for your replies,
Mark Stuart