Surprise a friend with a Color Converter license

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 29 00:05:00 EST 2008

Dear Revolution users,

Economy-x-Talk has decided to start spring early this year! For the
occasion, we are giving away free Color Converter licenses.

Color Converter is a simple utility, made with Revolution, that lets
you convert codes from and to different colour spaces. Formats
included are CMYK, HTML (Hexadecimal), HSV, and XYZ. Additionally, RAL
codes can be converted to any of aforementioned formats.

If you buy a license for Color Converter before 21 March, you get the
opportunity to send a free license to a friend. How does this work?
Simply go to <http://economy-x-talk.com/ccsurprise.html> and fill out
the form on that page. After submitting the required information, you
will be taken to another page, where you can buy a license (using
PayPal). After completing your transaction, Economy-x-Talk will send
out the two licenses as soon as possible.

Please, do not share the URL outside this mailing list. This offer is
limited to the Revolution community.

If you have questions about this offer, don't hesitate to contact me.
I hope you enjoy the offer and will help make this spring more
colourful than ever.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html