Trapping pasteKey message in the Rev IDE

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 28 16:07:35 EST 2008

On 29/2/08 1:39 AM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Terry, you can override nearly any message by trapping it in a
> frontScript handler inserted into the message path after Rev loads.
> Plugins generally work well for this as they're loaded after Rev's own
> frontScripts.

Hi Richard - I actually tried inserting a frontScript with a pasteKey
handler included but it never fired. Given that there doesn't appear to be
any Rev frontscript for pasteKey I assumed that this and related message are
somehow handled differently in the IDE - but I'm only guessing.

--
Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)

61-3 8344 0187