Socket Accept/Connection Question/Problem

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Thu Feb 28 11:10:47 EST 2008

On Feb 28, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Dave wrote:

> Statement should call "ClientSocketOpen" if the Server accepted the
> connection or call "socketError" or "socketTimeout" if there was an
> error? e.g. the Server closed the socket?

FWIW, I'm finding the whole "state of sockets" to be a bit of a
conundrum as well. In my case, the client is not Rev, and it does
indicate once a socket connection is made. However, Rev is acting as
the server, and it seems hit or miss on determining if the client has
disconnected.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.