[OT] gmail behaviour

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 09:57:57 EST 2008

If you type the missing "s" after http in Mail it will take you to the https://
  page BUT it is not secure!!!! It is heavily reliant on Javascript
and cookies to load your information.

Look at the source code for each view and you will see they are both
the SAME code. http:// & https:// source is identical.
And they both point ONLY to the original http://  NOT to any https://
at all.

 From the source code view do a search for https and you will find
nothing but just http will show the actual targets from within this
site.

HTH

Tom