Auto Save

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 15:37:06 EST 2008

Well, Hypercard didn't just save Scripts; it saved
everything constantly, which in one respect was useful
as you didn't have to keep remembering to save; but on
the other hand could be a right pain in the nether
regions if you went off on a tangent with code.

Elefat

[  http://www.geocities.jp/choco_softcream/Elefat.zip
]

saves constantly; and as I have been fooling around
with it recently I was reminded of what a bl**dy
nuisance this can be.

What would be lovely would be, for example, a button
on the tool palette where one could toggle autosave
off and on.

Guess I'm one of those awkward types who wants the
best of both worlds.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.