Auto Save

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 13:52:24 EST 2008

On 2/26/08 10:34 AM, "Dale Pond" <dalesvp at centurytel.net> wrote:

> I've been watching this Auto Save thread. I would REALLY REALLY love
> to have a script that did what HC did with the DoMenu command.
>
> DoMenu "Save"
>
> or similar script addition that saves the stack when a particular
> script completes its run.
>
> I've tried it but can't seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?
Why wouldn't the step
   save this stack

work for you?  I use it frequently.

and even trapping this to do some sort of maint and conditioning by

on saveStackRequest -- delete all cards but the first
  repeat with x = the number of cards down to 2
    delete card x
  end if
  pass saveStackRequest -- or the stack won't be saved
end saveStackRequest

Jim Åult
Las Vegas