concerning 2.9 as "free"

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 25 20:17:35 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Colin Holgate <coiin at rcn.com> wrote:

> The more annoying marketing thing was that right after I had bought
> it with that deal, a new deal came out (the Christmas bundle one),
> which would have been much more valuable and interesting to me.

Just wondering, did you contact them about upgrading to the free bundle
right after it came out? I would be surprised if they wouldn't allow you to
do so considering you purchased your version only 24 hours before.

Anytime I get caught in a situation like that, I find most vendors, and
retail stores, will honor the newer price, given it was a very recent
purchase.

-Chipp