upgrade pricing

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Feb 20 02:56:45 EST 2008

i just noticed that for those who buy/upgrade Revolution in February the
package comes with a free set of icons (http://miryesoftware.ning.com/).
Unfortunately I renewed my license just 3 days before February, so no
icons for me and I will continue using open source Tango and Crystal
icon libraries. However it would be nice to hear that from 2.9 or 3.0
onwards any paying customer would receive a "default" library of icons
with each Revolution download :-). While it is not a big chalenge for me
anymore, I guess it would be very encouraging for any new customer new
in software development with Rev to have a complete set of tools to
start learning and working with at once.

All the best!
Viktoras