way OT bass players ... was filter without empty

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:22:32 EST 2008

You (all) should!

I played flute & piccolo (and recorder... and piano for about a year
and a half) from 5th grade through high school and am just now picking
it up again.  Just bought myself a new (used) open hole, sterling head
flute ('cuz I always wanted one) and had my picc serviced and am
working up the courage to call a local teacher to begin private
lessons again.

It feels good... the chops do come back (and for playing the picc,
THAT'S really saying something!).

Musically yours,

Judy

<snip>