Blocking resize

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 18 08:10:38 EST 2008

Hi Sakari Ruoho,

I believe you have to emulate your own pointer tool. Create tiny
buttons and place them at the corners of the object you want to
change. Allow the user to drag these buttons and change the size of
the object while the buttons are dragged.

Why do you want to do this?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 18-feb-2008, om 14:04 heeft Sakari Ruoho het volgende geschreven: