Archiving Eudora?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 13 12:46:15 EST 2008

My good-old Eudora email client has been abandoned by the developers,
and the open-source version that's offered isn't anywhere near what
Eudora was -- that Mozilla 'version' (Penelope) is just a skin over
Thunderbird.

"QUALCOMM has decided not to remain in the email market because it is
not in alignment with the core business or strategic goals."
what else does QUALCOMM do besides cell phone stuff? Don't thousands
of people still use Eudora?

ANYWAY...   Rev content -- there was someone on this list who stated
that they had or were working on or had completed an archiving tool
to parse out all the Eudora files and create a CSV list.

Yes, I know I could make one, I've done Eudora email parsing before
in HC, but if an app has already been done, it would be worth it.
--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o