Standalone problems with dbSQLite

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 14:45:05 EST 2008

Hi again,

I'm crazy,... yesterday I can build the standalone without warning nor
problems, but now can't find the dbsqlite driver?? ...

How is organized the location of drivers in Mac OSX or how organize it
Revolution?

I have some one located into /users/xxx/Documents/My Revolution
Studio/runtime/mac os x/Universal/externals/databaase drivers/

Is this the correct place to left the drivers?
Where are installed from the standalone?
Is correct copy the xxxdriverxxx.bundle into the "content" of the app?

Any help are wellcome.

Cheers,
Josep M