AW: encryption with sqlite-crypt (was Database vs Array)

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 6 04:54:00 EST 2008

Hi Viktoras,
do you have experience with sqlite-crypt? I just can't see the approach, who
to implement sqlite-crypt in my runrev envirement. They changed the db open
function. How does this fit with the rev internal revdb commands? What has
to be done to install sqlite-crypt on the user machine on both platforms
Win/Mac and how can I call the external function from rev, how do you
declare the external dll or whatever it is in rev (never done this before
yet)
Thanks for any hint
Tiemo