Cols and rows in field

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Feb 5 06:28:48 EST 2008

Hi Josep,

I think that Sarah answered your problem yet.
As for building html, "How to Create and Manage HTML lists on the
fly" tutorial might help you:
How to build on the fly a graphical list of values with HTML, to
display it into a list field and some additional tricks to hide and
fetch the right information.

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Le 5 févr. 08 à 12:08, Josep a écrit :

> I will try on the fly build using it. About to use a space to give
> a real
> value to empty columns if correct but the question is for columns
> that have
> data but not showing correctly into the cols. When I get some value
> that
> have less lenght that others in the same col the followings cols
> are moved
> to left.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.