AW: db encryption and multiuser question

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Feb 5 06:24:39 EST 2008

Hi Tiemo,

Search for "Database Editor" using a search engine: you'll find many
for any platform.
Some are free and others offer a trial that will allow you to test.
The problem is not with encryption itself but the way Rev SQLite does
not handle binaries as expected (blob problem).
As we have a special version that handles them correctly I can't tell
you if Rev one has been corrected lately:
Probably others on this list are able to inform you about this :-)

Le 5 févr. 08 à 11:56, Tiemo Hollmann TB a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
> first answer is good to hear :)
> what do you mean with "it had to be written a specific version of
> SQLite"? -
> that I couldn't use an encryption tool like Viktoras advised
> (http://www.sqlite-crypt.com/)?
> Do you have a name or link to a freeware db editor, so that I could
> get an
> idea, what others could do with my db?
> Thanks
> Tiemo