Does Revolution Allow use of Sqlite VIEWS

Wilde Electric wildelec at bossig.com
Tue Dec 30 12:19:27 EST 2008

I am in need of knowing if Revolution supports Sqlite VIEWS.

I am using the revDataFormQuery to return DB information

I can do a Select * From (view name) and that is it.

If I try to add a WHERE statement or an ORDER BY statement I get the
revdberr (SQL or database error)

If I write the code to assemble SQL that accesses the tables directly every
thing works fine.

If I access my generated SQL via a variable and put it into another DB front
end my generated SQL works properly.

I would like to save a lot of extra code time.

Please Advise,

David J. Lamp