Date stamp a stack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 01:16:48 EST 2008

I would like to store a date stamp on a document stack when it is
created by my program in a way that can't be changed by the user but
that my program can examine.

I could put the date into a custom property or hidden field of a stack
upon creation but if someone opened the stack in the Rev IDE and knew
what they were looking for they could still open the stack and change
the value.

The docs say that getting "the detailed files" will return the
creation dates only on Mac and Windows. I'd have to sift through all
the files and pick out the one I'm looking for.

Is there some other way of storing the date stamp on a stack?

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos