revbrowseropen problems

Bill Ziegler billziegler at mac.com
Sun Dec 28 19:14:18 EST 2008

Is it me?

I've tried...

create stack "new browser"
put revbrowseropen(the windowID of stack "new browser","http://www.runrev.com
") into theIdentifier

and

    put the windowid of this stack into tWinID
    put "http://www.runrev.com" into tAddress
    put revBrowserOpen(tWinID,tAddress) into tBrowserID

and even Ken's script from 11/13/07

    on preOpenCard
      -- We pass the windowId of the stack to revBrowser
      -- so that it can determine which window to place the
      -- browser object into
      put the windowid of this stack into tWinID

      -- Open the browser, using the windowId and initial url
      put revBrowserOpen (the windowid of this stack,"http://www.google.com
") into sBrowserId
      set the uBrowserID of this stack to sBrowserID

       -- Set some basic properties for the browser
      --revBrowserSet sBrowserId,"rect",rect of img "browserimage"
      revBrowserSet sBrowserId,"showborder","true"
      put "" into fld "Location"
      enable group "WebBar"
    end preOpenCard

I ALWAYS get an Function Execution error on the "revBrowserOpen" line
(see below)

stack "Untitled 1": execution error at line 8 (Function: error in
function handler) near "revBrowserOpen", char 7

What am I doing wrong.

Thanks, Bill

Macbook Pro, Leopard