Linux user Application Data folder path

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Dec 25 20:32:20 EST 2008

Hi Mark S.
I can't try it because I don't have a Linux box available now.
But will be putting the application out to beta sometime soon - next year
:).

So if I do the following:
  put specialFolderPath("Preferences") into tPath --for MacOS
  put specialFolderPath(26) into tPath --for Windows
  put ~/applications into tPath --for Linux

This should return me the path to the users applications folder?
And after that if I append the software company name & application name,
this should be OK for storing application information, such application
settings?

Regards,
Mark Stuart