backscript and custom properties

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Wed Dec 24 06:10:34 EST 2008

Mark,

If not a bug, it's very close to it: if you modify the content of the
CP in the inspector, for my example by adding "The small mammal
species " at the beginning of the first line, the CP becomes "The
small mammal species Microtus agrestis lives in marshy meadows" and
the lines 2 and 3 are lost...
The only secure way  if you want to modify the CP in the inspector it
to rewrite it entirely (and then to change some references in the
getprop if necessary).

Best

Jacques

E-Mail:	jacques.hausser at unil.ch