backscript and custom properties

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Tue Dec 23 12:45:16 EST 2008

Hello everybody

I just discovered accidentally that when a button's script is inserted
as a backscript, it doesn't go there alone, but takes with it its
custom properties, getprop and tutti quanti.
That could be very useful... Has somebody some experience with this
feature ?
(I discovered also that the inspector doesn't display the "pure"
custom property, but the property as modified by the getprop... that
is perhaps not so good).
Happy Christmas (or any other solstice-linked celebration) to you.

Jacques

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Biophore / Sorge