Widow control

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 09:19:13 EST 2008

I thought I was pretty good at crunching data. But I don't understand your
post. Can you reply with an example of the text you want to put into these ten
line fields, with an egregious example of data that you cannot divvy up? I have
had to do this sort of thing all my life, sometimes placing invisible control
characters into text that I can later use as delimiters.

Let's see...

Craig Newman