post about GLx2

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Dec 22 08:53:28 EST 2008

Bob,

I have to say, I LIKE the way you think. And, of course, you are
right. GLX2 doesn't have to work with a Rev beta.

Since I use GLX2 and like to use the latest beta of Rev, I expect GLX2
will soon work with the latest Rev beta.

But, isn't is almost Christmas? Shouldn't I be chill-laxing? Nah.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2