the grabbedObject?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Dec 22 00:36:13 EST 2008

I've got a transparent button.  I'm grabbing it.  When the button goes
over a white field I want its color to change to black, when it moves
over a green field I want it to change to yellow.

Is there a way to refer to such an object from within a script so that

on mouseEnter
set the textColor of the grabbedObject to "yellow"
end mouseEnter

Currently I have it change color on mouseUp based on whether the loc
of "me" (the grabbedButton) is within the rect of field "white" or
field "yellow" but it's not what I want.