AW: Where do I find a list of resource types?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Dec 17 08:32:13 EST 2008

Hi Jan,
I have created two different modes in my updater
1. complete bundle.app (works)
2. single file (stack, external,...) within a bundle
For the second option I was looking for a copy/replace file of asingle
resource file, not the entire resource fork. That’s why I was looking at
copyResource() and the resource type.
For your approach I would need a binfile and a resfile, what I wanted to
avoid. Coming from Windows resource forks are suspicious :). Actually I
don't even know exactly what a resource fork is...
Or is it not possible at all to replace an existing file in a bundle without
changing the resource fork?
Thanks for any claryfing
Tiemo