CommandKeyDown in standalone not firing

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Dec 15 10:38:48 EST 2008

  I've got a simple stack with a commandKeyDown script in the splash/
engine.  It works fine in the development version, but when I make a
standalone the commandKey combinations no longer fire.  They were all
working yesterday morning in standalone builds, so I've done
something, but what?  What would the most obvious culprit(s) be?
There is no commandKeyDown script anywhere else that would be trapping
the message. (And if there were, wouldn't it also be trapping in the
development environment?)

Thanks
Mark